Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Loving To Create:A New Graphic Designer



I just had to say something
About something new that has come into my life
It is something I thought I would never do
It is something I thought I would never do and it is
GRAPHIC DESIGN.

I am currently in a Masters in Educational Multimedia program at
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. or just
Cal Poly Pomona.  
GO BRONCOS!

The idea of the program is to teach educators in schools
certain computer applications or if you do want to teach
we can create educational materials by using certain applications
in forms of audio/video production, annimation and web development.

I have just completed my first quarter in the program and I
am loving it.

Like one graphic designer told me, it takes baby steps
to get better and I plan to practice, practice,practice and practice.

I am a very creative person and the fact that I had to
create two web sites, one design in straight HTML
and the other in Dream Weaver was a complete joy.

Thank God for graphic design and especially for
Adobe applications such as
FLASH,FIREWORKS, PHOTOSHOP AND DREAM WEAVER.

Overall it was a real pleasure to develop web sites that I have
always dreamed of doing.

The look of the web sites were very important for me
But what is also very important for me is what the web site is expressing.

I created a relationship advice web site in hope of
decreasing the divorce rate in The United States
WHICH IS SAD.

The other web site I am very proud of promotes high school
minorities to stay in school and to learn from
minorities who came from poverty but who became successful
because they stayed in high school and moved on to obtain
a college degree.

Graphic Design for me is like drawing a painting
But instead of using an actual paintbrush and drawing board

I  AM USING  A COMPUTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment