Monday, May 16, 2011

Is Jesus Coming Back?

Hello To The Free World & The Not So Free World







Here is the big question, Is Jesus Coming Back? Will Jesus come back to take his claim as lord of the world and to rid the world of sin as it is proclaimed in the Bible. Will there be The Armagedon, the end of the world? I do not mean to scare people but what is going on with rhe world. A few months ago there was the major Earthquake in Japan that physically wrecked the country and emotional wrecked the citizens there who have never been a part of such a terrible Earthquake. Now you are having floods and tornadoes which are destroying areas in the mid west region of The United States. Now for the first time in 50 years,
Lorca, Spain had a major Earthquake.



I mean if you add up the list of major natural disasters in the last 5-6 years, it has been something, Hurricane Katrina, The Hurricane in Haiti, The GP Oil Spill, these are just to name a few. So I ask again what is going on? Are these signs for what is supposed to be "The Coming of Jesus." the end of the world? Hollywood says that the end of the world be in 2012, I hope not for the sake of the world, plus that is when I turn 35. So I would like to have a fun birthday. These natural disasters have quietly calmed down the  talk about thecapture of Osama Bin Laiden.

I just have never seen so much natural disasters occur successively at this rate in my life. I just thought that I would not see the powerful Japan have a major quake and to see the people be so vulnerable. I know that Japan has always given off the impression where everyone is strong willed and tough, but the fact of the matter is they are human beings firs.t So, it does not matter who you are in this world, an Earthquake that measures 7.1 is very tough for people to handle. The sad part is that last month Japan had another earthquake. I mean how much can people take.








Even though I have been living in California for 3 years, I am not really kept up to date on what is going on in the North East region of The United States where I used to live, and recently I was told about floods and terrible storms in The North East. Back in my old home town of New York City, a gentleman I met out here in California who is from Bronx, NY told me that New York had one of it worst winter seasons ever.

So are all of signs of the "Second Coming of Jesus?" Is the world coming to an end soon and how will it happen?  Will there be continuous natural disasters in the world, month after month? Is there something we can do as a people to better our world as Al Gore suggested that we do or is all of this God's will. If it is God's will then it is God's will. There is supposed to be something great that comes out of all of this. But all is this is really scary.

It Was A Pleasure Speaking To You All



 



No comments:

Post a Comment