Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Evil Elmo Impersonator

Hello To The Free World
And To The Not So Free World


I love my home town of New York City and the it has been known as a place where people can be harsh in their tone and words. But probably the strangest thing I ever heard of when it comes to bad attitudes in New York City is the Evil Elmo impersonator. For months in the city, there is a man who is dressed up in an Elmo suit who cussed out people and who has made  racial and prejudice comments. THIS IS NUTS! Many people have said this to themselves, I have seen some crazy stuff  in my day, but this is incredible. This was probably the weirdest thing I have heard of so far in my life, SO FAR and this Evil Elmo needs to do something better with its life then roam the streets of New York being vulgar and disrespectful towards people. This man should be ashamed of himself. Elmo is supposed to be about love not hate. Where are officials from Sesame Street to protest against this person ?





It Was A Pleasure Speaking To You Have A Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment